I haven’t been doing my usual stuff for awhile, so here’s a long, chill update video to watch explaining what’s been going on and what’s going to happen!
If you don’t want to listen to me ramble for thirty minutes, then here’s the highlights:
- A lot of stressful events have occurred within the past half-a-year that led me to experience heightened panic disorder symptoms and creative burnout (which I have since recovered from).
- I decided to take a gap semester before transferring colleges later this year.
- I was involved with a confidential project that currently holds an unknown fate.
- I had a panic attack when I last streamed game development, which led to unhealthy avoidance behavior.
- I got diagnosed with a sinus infection and was prescribed antibiotics, which indirectly heightened my anxiety.
- I’m going to work on one or two small games to fully get myself back into the gamedev mindset.
- I’m going to start streaming again, starting tomorrow! I will be experimenting with schedules to see what works best for me.
- Garb & Corncob: Copyright Calamity is still happening, but it’s on hold for now while I work on the aforementioned smaller games. I will most likely rewrite the game’s code as well as redesign the battle system, while carrying over existing art and story elements.
Whether you watch the video or read the blog post, thanks for listening to what I have to say and keeping up with my stuff! Tis much appreciated!